The S402-SW “Tiger” is a third-generation, fan-less (conduction-cooled) fully rugged, low cost Intel® Xeon® E5 server. It is designed to provide the highest level of server-class performance possible in a fully ruggedized, conduction-cooled system, operating up to -40° C to +85° C. Tiger simplifies local data processing tasks that require an ultra-fast, Xeon®-class server with vast amounts of high-speed, ECC-protected RAM and storage in one ultra-rugged chassis.
S402-SW is ideal for the application that requires the horsepower of a high-performance server deployed onto a rugged platform with no fans required. When equipped with the Layer 2/3 intelligent ethernet switch, Tiger becomes a rugged compact server, router, switch, NAS subsystem weighing only about 10 pounds.
– Intel® Xeon® E5 v4 CPU with up to 18 cores
– Hyper-Threading on each core for total of 36 logical cores
– Supports up to 128 GB of DDR4 memory with ECC
– Up to two fixed mSATA SSD or SAM I/O™
– Optional fixed M.2 or NVMe SSD for OS boot (Optional for I/O)
– Up to four 10 GbE plus twelve 1 GbE Ethernet ports
– Personal Profile Module™ (PPM) uses SD card authentication
– Two removable 2.5” SATA or NVMe SSD (four is optional)
– Drive(s) and SD card secured behind EMI/IP-rated door
– SSD drives support optional encrypt/Secure Erase/Write Protect
– Optional AMD® Radeon® GPU E8860, up to 768 GFLOPS
– Optional NVIDIA® Quadro® GPU M2200M, up to 1.32 TFLOPS
– Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x/VT-d2)
– Intel® Trusted Execution Technology (TXT)
– Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 for secure operation
– Converged Platform Power Management (CPPM) for power saving
See Full Specifications
SWaP-E: Unmatched computing density (cores and RAM) in the industry
Size: 11.75” x 7.75” x 2.0”
Weight: 10 lbs.
Power: 180 W max. (100 W min.)
MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, MIL-STD-461F, DO-160D, IP67 compliant
Temperature: Operates up to extended temp -40° C to +85° C (Optional)
Ruggedness: Available in ruggedization levels R1-R5
The Tiger is an 8 to 18-core Xeon® E5 server intended for commercial, industrial, military, defense, and aerospace applications with the greatest SWaP-Efficiency (SWaP-E) on the market due to its compact size and robust computing and I/O performance. Tiger is an ideal forwardly-deployed vehicle-mounted battlefield/airborne/shipboard server/router/switch/NAS that offers the greatest reliability in the smallest packaging.
Tiger can also be used in industrial and commercial platforms since it has server-class performance, significant networking options, exceptional I/O capabilities and removable storage.
The S402-SW is fully compliant to MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1275D, MIL-S-901D, DO-160D, MIL-STD-461F and has ingress protection up to IP67. This system may also be ordered from the factory with operating systems such as Windows® or Linux® pre-installed.